The Montvel barbecue
MONTVEL, the first French wood pellet barbecue, reinvents the barbecue to offer you an exceptional experience.
- Automated fire management for extreme ease of use: easy ignition, rapid temperature rise, temperature stability, integrated double cooking probe
- The real taste of wood fire: play the food and wood pairings with the authentic flavor of 100% wood pellets
- Endless culinary possibilities: 5 cooking modes, temperature from 80° to 300°, integrated electric plancha
- Simplified maintenance and cleaning, grates and grease and ash collection trays are dishwasher safe
- Bluetooth remote control via the MONTVEL mobile application
- Fully customizable colors and finishes
- Designed and manufactured in France, assembled in the Alps, near Annecy
Your barbecues will never taste the same again.
Width 89 cm, Height 130 cm, Depth 77 cm
5000 cm2 – 10 to 12 guests
3 grids (2 lower grids, 1 upper grid adjustable in height)
1 integrated 1800W electric plancha
Laser cut stainless steel or Vosges enameled cast iron, your choice
- Wood pellet barbecue
- Temperatures from 80° to 300°
- Double integrated cooking probe – 1 probe included with the barbecue
- Intuitive control buttons
- Connected, remotely controllable via Bluetooth on smartphone via the MONTVEL mobile application
- Full double wall and high performance insulating wool
- Pellet hopper capacity: 8 to 10 kg
- Removable crucible bottom for easy ash disposal
- Dishwasher-safe grease and ash collection grids and trays
- Integrated storage spaces
- 4 swivel wheels
- Power cord to plug into a standard 220-240V outlet
Free home delivery, anywhere in France.
Delivery time: 11 to 13 weeks.
A range of exceptional colors and textures to make your barbecue truly unique. Live the full experience in our Parisian showroom.DISCOVER THE COLLECTION COLORS
Do you hesitate between several colors? Contact us to receive a sample of your favorite colors.Receive color samples
Griddles and plancha materials
Inevitable in the greatest professional kitchens all over the world, stainless steel is the material of chefs.
Naturally, MONTVEL made it its standard material for its grill grates and plancha.
Protection against erosion
Highly linked to French culinary culture, enameled cast iron makes the MONTVEL barbecue a harmonious combination of modernity and tradition.
For professional quality and a smooth and glossy appearance, grill grates and plancha are enameled twice.
Excellent temperature stability
The MONTVEL barbecue perfectly embodies all the genius of French industry: high standards, attention to detail, incomparable quality, traditional manufacturing. The perfect alliance between heritage and modernity for a true pleasure of use and exceptional performance.
+285€ per shelf
Solid French oak wooden shelf
Rushed aluminum shelf support, removable for use as a board or tray
Integrated storage space inside the barbecue
Dimensions: 34 cm x 34 cm x 2.5 cm
Special launch offer : Free* protective cover
*If you choose the enameled cast iron finish for your griddles and plancha, you get the MONTVEL protective cover for free. The ideal accessory to ensure optimal protection of your barbecue against bad weather.
MONTVEL protective cover – value 219€.
Create your own MONTVEL
Your MONTVEL barbecue starting at 3.190€CUSTOMIZE YOUR BARBECUE
Tangerine / Caviar / Sage / Isigny
Collection Colors available, more than 60 colors to choose from
French stainless steel griddles and plancha
French enameled cast iron griddles and plancha
Light oak or burnt oak
Solid oak shelf and its brushed aluminum shelf support
See product specifications
Weight 150 kg
Dimensions L89cm x W77cm x H130cm
Electrical power supply 220-240V
Double-walled with high performance insulation – safety and insulation
Double integrated cooking probe
Dimensions L50cm x W25cm x H0.5cm
Built-in storage inside the barbecue
Electrical plancha 1800W
Dimensions L50cm x W25cm x H0.5cm
Ease of use
Ergonomic and intuitive control buttons
Design inspired by ancestral cooking pianos
Remote control with smartphone application: set the cooking temperature, program a timer, monitor cooking and many other features
Guided recipes, tutorials, advice from chefs
Ashes and grease are evacuated in trays that are dishwasher safe
Removable bottom of the crucible to evacuate the ashes with ease
A caring customer service
2 year warranty